Level 1 Support Technician
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Level 1 Support Technician for Leading-Edge Software Company
Berryville Holdings, LLC is seeking a Level 1 Support Technician for our Operations Center in Harrisonburg, VA. As a Level 1 Support Technician, you will have two core functions. First, you will assist the development team in testing new software, patches to existing software, and anything else requiring testing. Second, you will absorb our training videos, documentation, etc., and become the go-to technician for internal assistance and upgrades.
This is a full-time position (Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm, subject to change). Salary is $30,000-40,000. This position is W2 only. Potential candidates MUST be legal US residents with the ability to pass an extensive criminal background check, government security investigation, and drug test. Berryville Holdings is committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, creed, or any other applicable protected class status.
- Working with the development team to test software
- Maintaining internal environments
- Actively monitoring production and development applications
- Resolving issues within your purview and escalating them when outside it
- Reporting bugs and user experience issues
- Internal help desk functions (web-based chat, help desk tickets, phone calls, fulfilling order requests, turning things off and on again, and more!)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 2-4 years related experience
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks
- Have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and punctuality
- Must speak fluent, easily understandable English
- Be well groomed and professionally dressed on a daily basis (when at work, that is)
- Honest, reliable, proactive, possessing a strong work ethic
- MUST PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS
- Enjoy a franchise that has the word “Star” in the title
- Know at least three words or phrases in a fictional language (with a desire to teach them to others)
About Berryville Holdings, LLC
Berryville Holdings LLC is a software development company dedicated to creating leading-edge software innovations to customers whose security and operational requirements demand proactive security and tactical solutions. Our headquarters is located outside of Washington, D.C., in Herndon, Virginia, and we have highly talented developers across the country who devise and maintain our unique software solutions. Join us to realize your full potential, focus your talents on rewarding and meaningful work, and stop being a labor charity for mediocre software companies.
At Berryville Holdings, we’re not content just adding new skins to already-existent technologies — our software has multiple patents and is leading the way in cyber protection. Berryville Holdings uses all its own software in day-to-day business operations because we can’t expect other companies to use our solutions if we’re not proud to use them ourselves.